Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hi Everyone!

I am submitting this adorable "Onesie" card for this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. The challenge was to use some sort of trim, ribbon, or lace. My primary trim is black and white twine that takes place of stitching! I would buy a real live onesie that looked like this! :)

So many of my friends are pregnant and many friends have recently had babies. This card is for a new little baby girl at our church.

For this card, I used:
  • Cricut "Everyday Pop-up Cards"
  • My Creative Time scallop and circle die cuts
  • lots of bling!
  • twine that I bought from Peachy Keen
  • Peachy Keen "Princess Faces"

Have a great upcoming week!

xo,

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, lvoe how you did the sewing look all around! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! Shaped cards always look so adorable and this twine trim is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This onesie is super cute!!! it's rocking that peachy face! i found you through Krafty Girls and love all your projects :)
    your newest follower,
    ♥ Cyndy
    arcyscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete