Sunday, February 12, 2012

Double Entry Challenge

Hi Everyone! Thanks for visiting! This week I plan to submit this fun bug DPS to the Peachy Keen Pinterest Photo Inspiration Challenge AND Emma's My Creative Time BUG challenge! I don't have a title on it yet because I haven't quite decided what I want to name it...

These challenges are something TOTALLY new to me, and I find them very MOTIVATING to craft. All those crafters out there are so talented...you guys are amazing!

Just ordered Emma's little scallop die cut, which pair perfectly with Peachy Keen stamps, and I'm IN LOVE! I copied one of her cute Valentine's Day ideas with lollipops and will post soon!

Anyway, enjoy!

xo,

Katie




11 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout. I love the kitchen window scene! BEAUTIFUL job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your layout is adorable!! I love everything about it!! Awesome job!!
    pjscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I just love your layout! I love all the elements you've used! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoooodness!! This is a fantastic layout! WOW!! I'm floored by all the work and JUST AWED that you used our faces!! :) Love it!! HUGS, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout, I love all of the little details to make it look just like a room. thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, Kathy! Peachy Keen faces are the BEST! I can't get enough of em! :) Thanks for commenting ladies; you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout!!! Such an amazing scene you created! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute layout!! I love your kitchen scene!!
    So adorable!! I love your cuts!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable layout! I love all the details that you added. I'm a new follower:)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete