Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Haunting Wreath!

Hi Guys!

Hope you are having a great week! So happy that Friday is almost here. Today I have a post for you right in what I THOUGHT was the nick of time to submit to the Peachy Keen Color Challenge #39, but I missed it! SO SAD!!!!! Oh well. :( I will submit it to: Twineology October Spook-tacular Challenge, and Cupcake Craftroom "Anything Goes in Autumn" Challenge.

I have to say, for getting this done tonight, I'm pretty proud of it! :) It's going straight to my classroom in the morning! We'll see if my kids love it as much as I do. lol.


Materials:

  • About a 6 inch wreath wrapped in purple ribbon
  • Peachy Keen Princess Faces for my cute, little witch's face on the bottom, Peachy Keen Everyday Face Assortment for my monster (I use my own M.A.C. blush for the little cheeks and apply with a q-tip) I thought I would let you in on the secret. :)
  • Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up 
  • Mini Monsters for the monster, the spiderwebs, and the "Happy Haunting" sentiment
  • pinwheels using my Martha Stewart scoreboard
  • sizzix embossing folder for the sentiment and roof
  • lots of buttons and random ribbon
  • baker's thread



Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a great rest of your week!

<3, Katie A.

2 comments:

  1. Boo-tiful wreath!!!!!! Thanks for playing along in this months Timeless Twine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie D congrats and thanks for playing along on our challenge!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete