Wow! It's been awhile; even though I was on summer vacation for awhile, I was very busy finishing my Master's thesis in English, and so even though I did make a bunch of greeting cards for people along the way, I didn't find time to blog about them. I wanted to get at least one blog in before I go back to teaching my high schoolers tomorrow! :)
This project is definitely blog worthy, and I will be submitting it to both Peachy Keen Stamps Blog Challenge 33 and Kraft Girls Challenge: Anything Goes. I got this cute little greeting idea from Emma over at My Creative Time who just came out with a new Halloween sentiment stamp "Best Witches." I ran with it and came up with this adorable (AND CHEAP!) way to adorn a table or mantle.
Recipe for the Brew:
- Peachy Keen Happy Lashes for my cute, little witch's face on top
- Peachy Keen Princess Faces for my cute, little witch's face on the bottom
- Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up - witch dolls
- Cricut Storybook - Lettering
- Toilet paper rolls covered in paper and cut in half as the letter bases
- Paper box wrapped in scrap fabric
- Green ribbon from Costco
- Twine around each little witch's hat
- My own blush from my makeup for their little cheeks
- Little mini silver canisters from a wedding favor pack that I found at Marshall's for the bases on the bottom
Happy Early Halloween, everyone! FYI, I will be selecting a random winner to win this cute decorative greeting along with a Christmas themed one when I reach 50 followers!!!!! :)
<3, Katie A.