Hope you are all happy and ready for Thanksgiving as it is quickly approaching!! This year is already flying by; I can't believe it. Though I haven't done any grocery shopping yet for Thursday, which we are partially hosting, I DO have my placeholders completed. :)
This was quite the undertaking, and something I had wanted to do in years past, but I never got around to it. This year, Peachy Keen's Color Challenge inspired me to take action! I am including these little guys in the following challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces: "Fun Friday Use an Animal"
My Craft Spot Challenge #76 Thanksgiving
Peachy Keen Stamps Color Challenge #44
- Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up
- Cricut Create a Critter
- Nestabilities for the placeholder background
- Sizzix Embossing Folders
- eyelets in the leaf
- My Creative Time "Everyday Bingo and Crossword"
- wine corks
- Peachy Keen Stamps: PKSC - 07 July 2012 for my pilgrim boy, and Native American boy and girl
- Peachy Keen Princess Faces for my cute pilgrim girl
- Peachy Keen - Create a Critter Faces for my turkey
- PK 490 Everyday Face Assortment for my leaf
- Various ribbon
In case you are wondering about the wine cork placeholders, they were SUPER easy to make - all you have to do is save your wine corks, and saw a slit into the top of the cork(s) using a sharp knife - just be careful! :)
I hope all of you have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
<3, Katie A.