Saturday, April 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 12

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you all have a very blessed day tomorrow!

My husband and I have a TON of weddings to attend in the next couple of months, so instead of rushing around on the DAY OF the wedding to buy or make a card (my standard routine) I thought I would be proactive and start early. I crafted this card for the Peachy Keen 12: Sketch.
Materials I used:

  • Cricut Accent Essentials for back panel
  • Cricut Paper Doll Dress up (bride and groom)
  • Patter paper is "Recollections" paper
  • pearl trim ribbon and pearl stick-ons
  • black ribbon
  • Scrappy Moms Sentiment
  • Peachy Keen Faces - PK 490 Everyday Face Assortment
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for visiting!

<3, Katie

6 comments:

  1. Awww what a sweet couple! Love your bride and groom! Love the brides pearl necklace! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great keepsake for a newlywed. They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow for the lucky couple who receives this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is tooo cute LOVE the little pearls you added to her ears and neck !!! awesome! Thanks so much for linking up at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com ♥
    Michelle- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute! This couple is ADORABLE! Great job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh this is soooo sweet. I always forget I have this cart! YOU did an amazing job with this one. ;) Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    Hugs,
    Raven-DT

    ReplyDelete