Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #103

Happy Wednesday! Week is almost over - thank God for that!

I found time to dabble a little bit in crafting tonight, and I'm going to submit this to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #103...I've been trying to film a video teaching everyone how to make these "Tim Holtz" inspired flowers using my Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge, but my video camera wasn't working, and my camera memory needs to be cleaned...stay tuned for a video soon though! Had to edit the post and card, because I didn't read the challenge directions carefully enough - we needed to have 3 flowers, not just one. OOPS! And I tell my freshmen to read directions. :)




I plan to give this birthday card to another one of my colleagues who has a birthday coming up.

Materials used:
cuttlebug embossing, which is inked (flower pot & card)
Accent Essentials (flower layers)
Scrappy Moms stamps (sentiment)
baker's twine
Everyday Pop-up Cards (flower pot)
"CANDI" wanna be brads (these are AWESOME!)
paper flowers from Michael's (the 2 on the left)

Thanks for visiting! I would LOVE for you to join as a follower - the more the merrier! Would love to follow your sites, too! Have a wonderful rest of your week.

<3, Katie

5 comments:

  1. LOL....those instructions will get ya everytime! Your flowers turned out beautifully! Great job and thank you for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job with this challenge!I LOVE your pretty flowers,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, don't ya just hate directions!
    Good catch and you created a great card.

    I'd love it if you hopped over to my blog and became a follower...I'm a little lonely.
    Hugs,
    Michelle
    http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! I really like the brads! I too, have been trying to do those tim holtz flowers but havent mastered them. anywhoo glad you joined us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love your flower pots! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete