Saturday, November 26, 2011

Good Tidings "Door Swag"


Christmas preparations are in full swing now! Kyle and I picked out a beautiful Christmas tree, and I used the leftover pine branches for front door decor. Lowe's sells similar (but not nearly as cute) "door swag."


Instructions:
Kyle managed to tie the branches together very nicely using beadwire.
Using the same cricut cartridge I did yesterday "Winter Frolic," I made this very fun sign! I cut the phrase shadow at 5 1/2, which was the maximum size. The phrase nesting inside of the shadow I cut at 5 3/4.

I used "Diamond Dust" around the border of the shadow phrase to make it look like snow. I added a bow front and center from some of last year's recycled ribbon.

Back to my game of Taboo! Kelly's visiting us! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment